Learn how to take beautiful pictures on any camera, from your iPhone to your DSLR.
Throughout the year I run photography workshops designed to take you from beginner to beautiful. You will learn the difference between a snapshot and a stunning image, and how to take your camera off that little green 'AUTO' setting and take those stand-out images yourself.
"THE BEST CAMERA IS THE ONE YOU HAVE WITH YOU"
You do not need to have a fancy DSLR to take this course, because the lessons I teach will show you how to take gorgeous pictures with whatever camera you have with you at the time, from your trusty iPhone upwards. I will also cover how a DSLR (and in fact, any camera) works, and why and how you should learn to take control of it.
Topics covered in the four week course are:
- The 'rules' of photography
- How your camera works - and why you need to know this
- Finding the light
- Taking control of your camera
The class runs in a very informal and fun yet informative way - I believe in learning through doing, so there is a lot of practical work, and (a tiny bit of) homework at the end of each session. The course takes place weekly over five weeks and is limited to 12 participants so that I can really focus on getting to know each of you and giving each of you what you need.
The course includes:
- Five weeks of tuition
- 2.5hours per week (1.5 hours in week five)
- All course materials
- Access to a private FB group for all workshop alumni to continue learning and sharing in.
- I'm an open book during this time (and afterwards actually!) so you are welcome to pick my brains throughout the course, on anything from what camera to buy, to how to take better pictures of landscapes, to where you can get photography inspiration.
Spaces book up quickly so if you'd like a space on the next workshop, or to find out more information, do make sure you sign up below to hear about the next dates first. I announce the course dates on my Facebook page, so I recommend you follow along there as well to make sure you don't miss the next run of the course.